02 August 2009

Today's Tarot Readings...

I tried to use my handmade Amethyst pendulum again today with little success. I used to love using pendulums till I saw that if I willed it enough I would always get the answer I wanted. I'd rather NOT get everything I want thank you! I want truth (or something damn near it!).

I had one pendulum my Mom bought me that tripped me out a few times with its vigor. Unfortunately, the bugger likes to disappear every now and again leaving my handmade ones sitting there staring at me with utter distaste. I think it is time they found a new home. :] Takers?

They ARE quite lovely if I do say so myself. teehee. Maybe I will save them till the right person stumbles across THEIR path and they throw themselves at him/her. Yep, that'll work.

Well, anyway. I did a few one card readings for some questions I had. Somewhat enlightening reads I suppose. But then again I can never be so sure I am interpreting them correctly and sometimes I get a shock at the picture on the card that leaves me with a bad taste until I read what the "Tarot Pros" deem the card to mean. A battle between what the artist had in mind and what is in MY OWN mind. Hmmm..

ahem.

For upcoming situations I got "Temperance." Which according to tarotteachings.com (I usually use a book that I quite like but copying and pasting is MUCH easier-I'm lazy. ;] ):Merging, Balance, Healing, Connection, Chemistry, Fluidity, Moderation.

OK-interesting enough. But the picture on my the deck I was using showed a woman weeping over what looks to be a dead warrior. Soo...? Anyway...threw me off a bit.

Another reading I did was to see where I am at this time or what card represents me NOW. I got: THE WORLD!

Which means (again thanks to tarotteachings.com): Value, Success, Achievement, Fulfillment, Enrichment, Satisfaction.

Alrighty then. The book had a better and more drawn out understanding of the card that I preferred but this was close enough. I enjoyed the image on the card this time as well. No shocking dead people and weeping women or anything of the sort.

Ahhh.....looks like I am on the right path. Or perhaps the path that I wanted! muahaha! teehee. Getting my way I suppose. Yeah right...like that ever happens.

I did some other readings as well. But I couldn't draw any real meanings out of them that I really connected with and felt was...er...(word please?)...solid maaannnn.

or something.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment