26 August 2009

And the walls came tumbling down...

And the walls came tumbling down…

Now that I am done with this I am not sure I should post it. Perhaps I got the urge just for my own benefit. Or perhaps I need some Tarot-licious guidance from another!

I started doing more and more readings for myself recently. Some times I tend to take a “break” from things only to come back to them with vigor!

Well, I kept getting the same cards over and over again despite me shuffling the shit out of the deck. And if it wasn’t the same exact card it had a similar damn meaning to one of the few cards that kept appearing. I even drew a rune from my bestie’s new set of bitchin runes she made and got one with a similar meaning. Not just SIMILAR…but real damn close!

So, of course I went with the first thing that popped into my head about these cards and went with it. Some of them appeared to be warnings but I told myself it was worth the risk. Now I am wondering if I was right to listen.

Sorry if I am being cryptic…but just deal with it! Teehee. ;]

I DO think I was right to listen at this moment. My life was basically CRYING OUT for change and I finally pulled off some chains.

Here are the cards. Tell me what you all think!
The first card I kept getting was The Empress. She CAN represent female creativity, fertility, sexuality, marriage, pregnancy, fruits of labor, etc.

YEP. Scared the bloody hell out of me. HOWEVER, I have just found that the first thing that came to mind WON’T be happening. So ha! THANK GEEBUZ! But I guess there are many ways to look at the card and I should REALLY stop being so literal. I am going to take the card as a woman of POWER! Woo!

When I didn’t get this card in a spread I would end up getting the Queen of Chalices/Cups instead. I took this as a sign that I shouldn’t be negatively focusing on the fertile aspects of the previous card but should be partially concerned with whether the woman is ME or another strong woman in my life that I should look to.

The second card was The Devil. Which CAN mean confronting personal demons, pessimism (me me me), unhealthy attachments, inhibitions, fear, oppression, etc. There are more…but I won’t bore you with the endless list.

For some reason I saw this card as a bad ending to a new stage in my life, but I also saw it as an awakening.

The third card was The Tower. DUN DUN DUN. Which again CAN be a collapse of an old way of life, shock, havoc, awakening, release from bondage, structural flaws, THE DEATH OF AN ILLUSION.

You get the idea. I sort of tied this card in as being in the same sort of gondola as The Devil. Perhaps I am or was wrong in doing so.

I can go on and on. I just feel like venting without actually vomiting up all the juicy details for ya’ll.

No comments:

Post a Comment