10 August 2009

MORE coincidences? Or SIGNS!?!?!?

Apparently either I am just starting to see some coincidences OR someone/something is trying to tell me SOMETHING.

This is all within the past few weeks but first there was the turquoise business (read my other blog on it if ya want) and now there are other things going on.

LIKE I keep seeing those huge metallic green beetles everywhere. Usually I find them to be attracted to me for some reason (do I smell like crap or something perhaps?).

Whenever I am outside for a while one always tends to find me. People tell me they are good luck and that I should be grateful…but really…I am scared of them so I run! But I keep seeing them dead and lying upside down everywhere.

SO either the city sprayed them all to DEATH (do they still do that I wonder?) or it’s a sign my luck has run out. Or that is what I am guessing. Maybe I missed my chance at something. I was never good at reading “messages.” I believe in them, but then I always am skeptical about them. Silly me.

Another coincidence is the profusion of moths around me. I nearly yelled the other day (at the air of course) in the garden center because moths wouldn’t stop flying into me. They are everywhere STILL damnit! When I did a meditation to find my totem animal/spirit thingy a while ago it was clearly a moth and the moth always shows up in my life. But why are they “attacking” me. Am I missing something?

So either I can be sensible and say it is Summer and of course there is going to be bugs all over the place. Or I can give in and say: “IT’S AN OMMEEENNN!!” in the voice of the old Druid dude from that one scene in “Merlin.” Aahh…

Seems a few other people are having such coincidences right now from the blogs I am reading. Gah…I never know. Not much of a witch am I? I still need to trust myself and stop second guessing everything…STILL. Getting better at it…but eh.

:]

No comments:

Post a Comment