23 May 2009

My First BlogSpot Entry

Hey There!

I started this blog for many reasons. Firstly, I wanted to spread the word on my little Etsy shop: "The Well and Spindle" (www.TheWellAndSpindle.com). That way I can use this site to network and connect with a multitude of people for all various reasons. I also want to be able to blog anytime and on anything without feeling like I am going to annoy people on my Myspace page. I am sure no one wants to see the "NEW BLOG POSTED" all the time on their home page. :]

So therefore I am going to blog HERE! A site dedicated to BLOGGING! yay!

I opened up a blog on LiveJournal as well under "TheWellNSpindle" if you want to check that out as well. They will probably be the same...but I want to see which site I am going to prefer before I deleted one or the other. :]

Thanks! Danke!
-Karina
The Well and Spindle

No comments:

Post a Comment