24 May 2009

The Crossing

I have been interested in Hedge Witchery for a bit now but have not allowed myself to actually REALLY try to "Cross the Hedge." I share a room and have a house full of people always moving around and therefore not a whole lot of time or peace to try. Plus I keep wondering if I am really ready or not. I am still young. I've got plenty of time. But I can't help but be inspired by the idea and other people's experiences. Here is one of the poems I have been writing within the last few months on the subject. Enjoy. :]

The Crossing
By Karina Young
April 2009

Ride the Broom, Ride the Hare
To the lands below, Hel is waiting there.
Ride the Wolf, Ride the Moon
The time is now and not a moment too soon.
Ride the Runes, Ride the Breeze
And soon you’ll cross with ease.

Copyright Karina A. Young

No comments:

Post a Comment