24 May 2009

Deodorant Stones?

So I have been hearing a lot about Deodorant Stones and how much better they are for the body than regular deodorant. More and more people I know are switching to them and so I mentioned it to my Mother and she nicely picked me up one during her trip to Grossmont Nutrition.

The instructions say to wet it and rub it on. Simple enough. But it is a DEODORANT stone and says it kills bacteria that may cause odor. But is it also a ANTI-PERSPERANT? I want to know because Summer is coming up and Summers in San Diego can get pretty hot…and sweaty. I couldn’t find any real people with personal experiences with this item so I am kind of “iffy” on using it. Maybe I need to put it through a test run? Rub some on and then run around the backyard till I pass out and am totally sweaty? Sounds like fun…not.

Hmmm…guess I need to research it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment