24 May 2009

Mom Dream?

Last night was one of the few nights I slept really deeply in a long while. I don’t know what it is but I just have NOT been sleeping very heavily like I sometimes used to. And when I used to sleep heavily: I would dream heavily. I am guessing it is because I go to bed late and get up really early therefore not giving myself enough time to really get into a deep sleep and dreamstate? I don’t know much about it so I can totally be wrong. It could be that I also usually use an alarm clock to wake up. Maybe I am scaring any recollection of any of the dreams I had away? Teehee

The parts of the dream I can remember from last night include my Mom. I have had a few dreams like this before but they have never really bothered me. They just sort of made me think of WHY I would be having these dreams. In my dream we (my family and I) are forced to move from our house. We move into the house I grew up in (which was haunted and holds both good and really bad memories) which is actually JUST down a few streets from where I live now. Everything is the same as it was when I was a kid including the décor, furniture, “feelings”, etc. But now that we have added to the family through marriage and birth (my baby sister-she’s six now) we are a little cramped. In the dream I share a twin bed with my baby sister (who I actually really share a bed with in “real” life) and it gets to be too crowded. So I go to my Mom and ask her for the full bed that we once had. She says it is at the old house and we wont be getting it back. It seems that when we moved we left EVERYTHING behind and she refused to go back and get it.

The house had not been rented yet from what I learned but a tall man who looked maybe Russian or some other Eastern European (although he was dark haired, etc) was thinking of taking it. I begged and begged to get all my stuff back and all I got was silence and a really mean look. I don’t get it! My Mom would never make me leave EVERYTHING behind. I felt like there was some secret or something involved. TOTALLY creepy.

Then my baby sister Alex poked me in the cheek with her finger and told me to wake up. Thank you for finishing off that dream for me! Teehee.

Any suggestions for what this may mean? Because I am surely lost.

I love you Mom! Remember, this was JUST A DREAM! :] Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment