08 September 2009

"primal"-ness

I keep saying that we (HUMANS) are “primal” beings in the poetry and written works I am pouring out little by little recently. But is this true? Are we the FIRST or of the MOST IMPORTANCE? I can’t really say we are.

Seriously. Look what we have done to the world. (yes, maybe there are positives to not dying at 35…but still….you hopefully get what I mean).

AND humans are for the most part totally f^cked up creatures.

How the hell are we PRIMAL beings? Why do I keep wanting to write that WE are or CAN be primal? Maybe my idea of primal is totally off from the definitions I am searching through and trying to find a better answer from.

Sure, we may have primal needs or whatever you want to call them according to people far more intelligent than I am. But are WE primal?

Gottdamnit! I don’t even know what I am saying!

I guess when IIIIII think of primal I think of it as something utterly raw and basic. That’s what I want to tap into. I want to pull off all the layers of crap that are shrouding me and tap into MY CORE. The same damn core everyone else has. Or at least I think we have.

Maybe I am totally wrong?

OR MAYBE I want to tap into some sort of unifying energy that runs through EVERYTHING.

I think I can/could “tap into” some sort of energy. But nothing like I want to tap into now. Beforehand it was tapping into an energy that could be “manipulated.”

NOW I want to tap into something that will “manipulate” ME.
Something that will change ME.

Ugh ugh ugh. I can’t even get my thoughts on this straight. I keep thinking I sound like a stupid hippie! No no no no!!!!

Off to ponder some more whilst I clean-eth my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment