14 September 2009

Apparently I am Blood Lusting (Dream Blog)

Every so often I have a night full of MUDEROUS dreams. Quite scary I can assure you. Usually they are sort of like two teams going against each other to see who can murder the other team first. Or something of that nature.

Last night (from what I can remember) I dreamed my family and friends were in this HUGE HUGE HUGE house and for some reason we started taking out the other inhabitants of the house (not sure who started it). I didn’t see my Mother or Alex die (thank effin’ Gawd! I always cry when I have dreams like that) and they might not have but at the very end I did see Robert with a long wooden pole through his chest. Not to worry though! He got off the floor fairly quickly after killing off the person who got him and started walking and talking and soon enough the pole disappeared (dreams can be cool like that).

I don’t remember WHO we were fighting but toward the end the only people left on my “team” were Paige and I. We were some kick ass bitches in this dream. Haha. There were more of the other “team” left than our “team” (remember these are not actual “teams” but it is easier to say they are) toward the end so we had to get crafty and split up.

Eventually…dun dun dun…the battle was won! Paige and I were victorious due to our super stealth and fighting abilities! Woot!

I woke up shortly after this dream and went back to sleep only to dream more murderous dreams. Apparently I am blood lusting. Haha.

These types of dreams are usually some of my least favorite but actually winning and not feeling scared the whole time rocked. Plus, Paige’s hair looked fantastic during the fighting and I felt superhuman and/or animal-like. Twas awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment