17 September 2009

Card of the Day: Two of Wands-Opportunity

Sometimes when I read my Tarot cards they can be quite spooky. Not that they reveal scary things to me (usually) but when they fit so perfectly into my current situation it spooks me!

I have just gotten done pulling my card for today after not doing so for a wee bit now. I got the Two of Wands. The picture showed two men talking and they seemed a bit lost on what to do. I had an instant “oh snap!” moment.

This card is supposed to symbolize that things are off to a good start and may indicate a period of waiting. I’m already waiting so when does it end Mr.Two of Wands, eh?

Here is the general gist of what the book says since I am horrible at explaining my views on something:
The early stages of an enterprise. The need to wait to see how matters will develop. Not much actively happening (f!). Sincere effort. Faith in the future. Partnership matters. Growth. Headed on the right direction. WAITING FOR A REPLY. Where do I go from here?

The Two of Wands is supposed to show that there will be a waiting period where I am going to feel restless (gawds!) as I prepare for change. I MIGHT (hur hur hur) feel uneasy while this is happening. I am supposed to deal with the problem energetically (how the f! do I do that? And what the bloody hell does that mean!). The card is supposed to tell me to take charge of my life and that I have the ability to overcome obstacles.

The book says it will end in success. But that confuses me because I don’t know how I want the problem to end.

Eeks! The problem with Tarot cards is when I don’t know if the first thing that pops into my head is what the cards are trying to show and help me with. Someone else read them for me. Teehee.

Oh well. We will see if the cards work out. Maybe I will do a full reading…or several. Jk!

No comments:

Post a Comment