12 July 2009

Random acts of creepiness...

The other day my Mom wanted to stop to get an iced coffee before we both had to start work (I got a green tea…mmm…). We are standing in line and looking through the large glass window that divides Barnes and Noble from Starbucks and what do we see?

DUN DUN DUN!

RANDOM ACTS OF CREEPINESS.

Ahem.

On the other side of the glass is a VERY old man sitting at a small table flipping through a book full of “artistically” NUDE pictures. Yes, NUDIE pictures.

Mom starts laughing, I try not to giggle, both of us are blushing and can’t stop looking at the old guy TRYING to get off on anything at his age. Poor old guy. The two guys in front of us of course make it worse by turning around and making more comments on the DURRTTAAAYYY old dude.

The best part? The old guy couldn’t give a damn if anyone was watching. I kept thinking in my head: “I can do whatever I please youngin! I’M OLD!” Because being old lets you do whatever you damn please right? Yep, totally.


Ahhh….later that night when I went to the break room to read I see the creepy old man walking around my work. Little does he suspect that I know his “dirty” little secret. Muahaha…

No comments:

Post a Comment