01 July 2009

21st Wish List...

Tis time for the yearly birthday-ness present wanting list o’ mania!

Or something. My Birthday Wish List. There, simple enough.

Every year I make out a list of things I would like for my birthday (I do it for Christmas as well, but who doesn’t? ;]). JUST so people don’t buy me stuff that doesn’t suit me a lick.

After years of getting journals because no one (except perhaps my Mother) knew anything about me it was time to do so! Oddly enough I have been an avid reader most of my life and STILL people didn’t get that MAYBE I just might like a book for a gift. Got a few of them over the years of course…mainly due to people harassing my Mom for information about me..teehee.

***SIGH***

It is not as if I am greedy or really WANT or “NEED” anything. BUT if someone is going to get me something, I don’t want them to waste their money. PLUS I hate pretending to like things that I think would better be suited to the fire.

Over the years my list of possible gifts keeps getting smaller and smaller. Sure, I would like to have some expensive goodies…but really, I can be made happy with simple things.

SO, this year my list is:
1. A Cylinder/Spinner Composter.
2. Money for books/Gift cards for books
3. Money for school (no yay’s for my minimum wage job in paying for the important things such as my education).

See? Simple enough. During Christmas/Yule I made a list of books I wanted, but there are so damn many that it would be a waste of time to type out….AGAIN.

By the way, I am turning 21 this coming birthday. Guess how I am spending it? With my family of course silly! Not the partying type…but watch me become sucked into the “Traditional” ways of the American 21 year old on her birthday anyway…eh…

Going to Lake Tahoe a few days after my birthday to spend time with family. Taking Alex along and can’t wait to go play in the lake and breathe in some fresh air. Just Opa, Alex and Me. Not sure if Audrey is going to be there but that would be awesome too! ALSO I get to see one of my favorite aunts (thinking she may actually be my favorite, but seeing as that may just be because I know her better than any of my other aunts I am just going to say she is!). Aunt Stephanie (or TaTa as I called her as a kid) and her children Ryan and Amber (the only semi-ginger kid in the fam!). woot! They live in Reno so maybe we can all go to Circus-Circus together or something! Alex will love it!

Tired and seeing this blog is horribly written…so stopping for today. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment