05 July 2009

Essential Oil Supplier?

I have been trying to find a good supplier of essential oils for a while now. Some sites look shoddy but the prices are good, some sites are fancy and overpriced, and some sites require you buy enough essential oils to last your grandchildren’s grandchildren.

Where do people get their essential oils? I have been buying small bottles at local stores and not only are they expensive but they don’t last me long! The main essential oils I use are Mints (Spearmint/Peppermint), Lavender and Patchouli among others that I still have a little of.

So….anyone know a good supplier? I can only buy a little at a time since I do pay for school out of pocket and what not. ***SIGH*** I should just take out a loan!

Thanks! Danke!
-Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment