07 June 2009

We got majorly TP'd. Twas awesome.

My house just got MAJORLY toilet papered…

….and I think it’s effin cool!

Thanks for all the free TP fellas! You effin rock! Seriously, you guys (whoever thou art) left like whole rolls in my fairy garden…who am I to turn away free gifts? The fairies might be a little pissed you threw stuff on their home…but I hear they like a good joke as well as the next creature/being.

My Mom came and told me the news. I was actually really excited! Especially after I learned it was JUST our house. That means we are special!

I took some pictures at night because we live in a housing association and I know the meanies are going to either clean it up or make us clean it up before I am awake and can get some awesome photos.

It actually looks pretty cool with all the TP swaying in the wind from our trees at night. Makes me want to throw some ribbons and such up there as well. Heck yes!

What an eventful day. I love it. :] But I guess I have to feel a little bit bad that someone littered outside my home. Hahahahaha!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment