13 June 2009

Destruct-o Kid

I was cleaning the room I share with my 6 year old sister when I found one of her fairy dolls from the Tinkerbell movie lying in pieces on the ground. Not bothered by it (I used to give "close shaves" to my Barbies back in the day...among other things) I simply asked her if she wanted to throw it away or not and if she wanted to keep the outfit; the doll was naked at this point-missing all her body parts. I then asked her why she broke the arms and legs off (the doll was actually kinda pretty). She says something along the lines of: "I wanted to take the outfit off....and her legs." then smiles. Such a slightly little morbid child. I love it. She didn't say it "creepy-like" but rather in a nonchalant sort of response.

...should have taken a picture...it was an..."interesting"....set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment