06 June 2009

Bowie Cat

We got a new kitty today. Even though we already have three small OUTSIDE dogs, two hamsters and one beta fish...we got a kitty. My Mom and I are not very fond of cats but once we saw this little guy we changed our minds. :]

He is pure white with one green and one blue eye....a David Bowie kitty!

My Mom decided to let the 6 year old name him (this is the kid who named her Hamster: "Bella Crunchy"). I thought she'd come up with something funny...but no. First she wanted to call him "JoJo." Which was a NO NO (My Dad's name is Joe). Then she wanted to name him Kevin. Who names such a perfect and magical creature Kevin?

I want some strong Scandinavian or German name but I guess that isn't going to happen. The name isnt final yet, but I hope I don't come home from work tonight to a cat named "Bob" or something.

Here is a picture of the little guy:



Sweet eh?
Name ideas anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment