02 June 2009

Herbal Spell Powders

So, I have been hard at work grinding herbs for a new item I am going to start selling in my shop. HERBAL SPELL POWDERS! I thought it was a good way to incorporate herbs into spell and ritual work so I decided to start making them. Here is the ad blog I made to share the new "line" of spell powders. :]

Herbal Spell Powders
By The Well and Spindle


Create a magical area that VIBRATES with energy!
Spell Powders are a fun and simple way to incorporate the use of herbs into your spell and ritual work. To use, just sprinkle a bit of the ground spell powder around your ritual space, into a fire, on windowsills, doorways, mirrors, into spell/mojo bags, anything really!

The possibilities are endless!

Here are some of the Herbal Spell Powders currently available at “The Well and Spindle”:

The Well and Spindle

Spirits of Seduction Lusty Spell Powder

The Well and Spindle

Cry of the Valkyries Spell Powder

The Well and Spindle

Frigg’s Dream-A Prophetic Dream Spell Powder

And MORE coming soon! Check out my site for more pictures! www.TheWellAndSpindle.com
These spell powders are currently available in different size and shaped containers. However, soon they will all be put into the same type of container for various reasons. So let me know which type of container you favor (mason jars, fat bottom potion bottles, cork top, screw on lids, etc!)

Thanks! Danke!
-Karina
www.TheWellAndSpindle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment